(1) I am a huge Tennessee Vols fan! My dad has has season tickets for over 40 years in the same seats and I was able to purchase two tickets beside his three tickets for this coming season. I am so excited! I usually go to all the games anyway but I love having my own seats. I even went to the games when I was on crutches after my knee surgery. It sure was fun when we had to go for cover twice during one game because of a storm and I was on crutches.
My mom and I at the SEC championship.
My brother and I on the field before a game. My dad was voted the biggest Vol fan and we got to go on the field and he got interviewed. It was an amazing experience!
(2) I love to read. I hate not having time to read during the school year but I try to make up for it during the summer. I love thrillers. I just finished reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. You should check it out if you like thrillers.
Reading with my grandmother.
Reading to my doll Kansas. I actually still have this doll. It was named after a girl that lived next door to me.
(3) I have had a huge crush on Javy Lopez forever. He used to be a catcher on the Braves. I think he is adorable!
I go see the Braves play at least one weekend during the summer.
(4) John Mayer is my favorite musician. I went to see his concert in Nashville a few years ago and it was amazing.
(6) I took art lessons for years when I was growing up but I quit when I realized I was too much of a perfectionist to ever like what I drew.
(7) I love to bake. My family likes to joke that everything I make has to have Oreos in it. It's one of my main ingredients but I do go away from it sometimes.
This double chocolate cake did not have Oreos.
My ice cream pie does.
(8) I love going to the movies especially Pixar and Disney movies. They always make me cry.
My favorites are Wall-E and Up. I recently went to see Brave and I was just amazed with the scenery in that movie.
The love story in Up without words always makes me cry.
(9) I had my knee rebuilt two summers ago and I can't do some things anymore. One crucial thing that I have found that I can't do is squat down to look under furniture. This comes in handy when you knock a whole bag of marbles in the floor and can't pick them up. I'm sure it looked incredibly funny trying to see me pick up all those marbles.
This is how I spent the whole summer of 2010 since I couldn't bend my knee. See that look on my face. I was not happy! One thing I learned during the experience is that it is almost impossible to do anything when you can't bend your knee (examples: going to the bathroom, taking a shower, sitting in a sit at the movies, sitting in the car, carrying a plate of food, and many other things). I'm so glad that it's over with now!
(10) My favorite TV show is the Big Bang Theory. I watch it almost every day and it still cracks me up.
If you watch Big Bang Theory, then you will understand this.
My favorite summer shows are So You Think You Can Dance and Design Star.
Thanks for hosting Amy!