I'm linking up with Bloghoppin today to share 5 fun facts about myself.
(1) I love white chocolate. There was a room mom when I was in elementary school that made us homemade suckers from white chocolate and that got me obsessed.
(2) I went to France and Germany in high school and the only thing I can really remember is what I ate. Most of my pictures did not survive. I really wish I had a digital camera back then.
(3) I have a new puppy named Toby. If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen a few photos of him. He's a 5 month-old Beagle mix. I got him for a shelter so they aren't sure what he's mixed with. I'm thinking lab or golden retriever.
(4) I love sports but I never wanted to play them myself. I am not coordinated enough! I'm so excited for football season.
(5) I just started back to school to get my ED.S. I'm not sure what I was thinking because I had no time anyway. So here's hoping that I can get through the next two years. I finished my Masters a while ago and I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing papers again.
While you're here, head over to my post from Saturday and win some earrings from "The Little Mermaid." Click here.